Dutch Dare Card Challenges .
As soon as I saw it I got an idea...isn't it funny how that happens sometimes. I wanted to use this cute digi from Doodle Pantry. The image, hat papers, and sentiment are from there, they are the first pre-colored images I have ever purchased.
I turned the sketch to accomate my image. I layered the hat paper on blue cardstock. I used a red for the matting on the image; and cut it with a Spellbinders. I inked everything with Cat's Eye Chalk ink in Burnt Sienna. Added a little rafia to keep that rustic feel.
On the image I printed out two copies. I cut the second one apart to create dimension. I pop dotted the pieces onto the first. Then I painted the pop dotted pieces with Crystal Effects.
I know exactly who this card is going to go to....