Even though this card seems to have a lot going on, it went together pretty quick. I made it for a Steampunk swap, so the image (from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante line) was the inspiration. I cut several gears - using my Spellbinders gear dies - out of black, bronze, and champagne glitter paper scraps. I used Distress Inks, antique linen and tea stain, on the card base and edged it with tuxedo black. I did lay this all out before I adhered anything to get the placement just right. I added a few flowers from my stash as well as a couple of metal buttons. Topped it with a tulle bow, done! Love the look and I used things I had, win-win! Thanks for looking.