About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM mother of three...only one left home though. Paper crafting is my passion...I love creating things and saving memories. I also enjoy reading, baking, spending time with my friends and family, and walking my two furry children. My goal on my blog is to share something a little crafty, something yummy, and something fun every week. Thank you for visiting & comments are appreciated :)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cheers! Card

I made this card for a swap.  The theme was summer shaped cards.  I used the Pack Your Bags Cricut cartridge to cut the card.  I added Stickles, rhinestones, ribbon, twine and a cute button to finish it off.  I hope my partner likes it!  

Happy crafting!
                   Marie

3 comments:

Sukie said...

That looks so yummy! Love the fun embellishments you used!

Dawn Barrett said...

Cheers to you!! BIF!

Vanessa said...

Awesome card, so yummy, Cheers to you too!
Hugs
Vanessa