About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM mother of three...only one left home though. Paper crafting is my passion...I love creating things and saving memories. I also enjoy reading, baking, spending time with my friends and family, and walking my two furry children. My goal on my blog is to share something a little crafty, something yummy, and something fun every week. Thank you for visiting & comments are appreciated :)

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chef Ariel Card

I decided to join in the challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges, the challenge was to use embossing folders.
This is what I came up with...

Here's the details:  

Image:  Chef Ariel from Simply Betty Stamps; I colored with pencils and added Stickles to the cake, Crystal Effects to her glasses, and a flower sticker to her chefs' hat.

Papers:  purple cards stock and  Daisy D's scraps from my scrap basket; I inked all edges and embossed pieces with Chestnut Roan Ink and lavender metallic inks.

Embellishments:  sheer lavender ribbon and glitter flower stickers

Extras:  I used several emboss folders...all circles are embossed as well and the one piece of purple in the background.  I added the ink to show off the embossing.  I also used pop dots on the image and several of the circles to create depth.

Thanks for looking!

Marie

11 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW Marie, I LOVE it!! and the colors are awesome!

Tanya
BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

nice collage of views!!

BIF

Stephanie Eaken said...

Fabulous embossing Marie! Great card!
BIF

Joanna said...

Lovely colouring, and love the papers.

BIF

Betty Boo! said...

Ohhh Marie it's lovely!!

Darcy Schroeder said...

Wow, Marie! That is a great card! Love your embossed background and the cute image from SBS.
Wonderful!
Darcy BIF

GabyCreates.com said...

What a lovely Chef Ariel!! great card! great design too!
BIF

Sukie said...

Great card, love the embossed background and fun image too! BIF

Berenice R. said...

What a nice card!
BIF
My blog: Sweet Escape

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Simply adorable!!! Love it:)

BIF

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

she is adorable love this card!